MarketWatch.com - Top Stories MarketWatch, a leading publisher of business and financial news, offers users up-to-the minute news, investment tools, and subscription products.
- NerdWallet: Realize your savings goals with this empowering social money toolon July 7, 2022 at 9:02 am
The savings circle is morphing into a modern option for those working to lift themselves up financially. Here's how it works.
- NerdWallet: Don’t give up on a road trip yet—consider renting an electric caron July 7, 2022 at 9:01 am
If you’re still itching to drive to your vacation destination this summer, we’ll show you how to do it — and save money.
- Next Avenue: A new kind of 55+ community is wooing residents with wellness, nature and cultural connectionson July 7, 2022 at 9:00 am
Biophilic-designed communities help promote wellness of older adults by creating environments that respond to humans' love of life or nature.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Samsung shares rise despite softer earnings expectationson July 7, 2022 at 7:28 am
Shares in the South Korean tech giant rose as much as 3.7% to 58,500 won ($44.82) in early afternoon trade.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Shell to reverse up to $4.5 billion in impairments on assetson July 7, 2022 at 7:20 am
The oil major raised its mid- and long-term oil and gas commodity prices outlook in the second quarter to reflect the current macroeconomic environment.
- : ‘Peak inflation is not here yet’: Rents continue to rise, putting pressure on would-be homebuyers. That’s bad news for the Fed.on July 7, 2022 at 5:18 am
In the first half of 2022, rents increased by 5.4% nationwide, and by double-digit percentages in some major cities, Apartment List said.
- The Moneyist: ‘I am a 53-year-old single man with very little savings’: I want to take out a 30-year mortgage, but pay it off in 7 years. Is that possible?on July 7, 2022 at 5:15 am
‘My credit-union credit card allows me to make a balance transfer at 0% financing with no fee once a year.’
- The Moneyist: ‘She is at risk of outliving her savings’: My mother, 100, was tricked into deeding her home to my brother. How can I persuade him to give her financial support?on July 7, 2022 at 5:10 am
‘What course of action can she take to make sure her final days are spent peacefully in a dignified home, with the caregiving help she has been used to?’