MarketWatch.com - Top Stories MarketWatch, a leading publisher of business and financial news, offers users up-to-the minute news, investment tools, and subscription products.
- ETF Wrap: ETF investors flee cash-like government bond funds, favor riskier assets in ‘bullish buying’on December 7, 2023 at 10:12 pm
- Outside the Box: Fed’s instant-payments system gets you cash fast. Banks don’t make money from that.on December 7, 2023 at 10:00 pm
FedNow is in danger of becoming a Fed flop.
- Earnings Results: Lululemon warns of worse-than-expected profit and sales for holiday quarteron December 7, 2023 at 9:52 pm
Lululemon Athletica Inc. late Thursday called for lower-than-expected holiday quarter figures, saying that it has navigated an "uncertain" economy.
- Paul Brandus: Americans’ support for Ukraine is wavering, but providing aid creates U.S. jobson December 7, 2023 at 9:43 pm
U.S. aid to Ukraine has boosted economic activity and jobs in 38 states.
- Market Snapshot: Nasdaq posts 1.4% gain on renewed AI optimism, S&P 500 and Dow snap 3-day drop ahead of Friday’s jobs reporton December 7, 2023 at 9:31 pm
U.S. stocks finish higher on Thursday as traders hope November's jobs report due Friday shows continue easing in the labor market.
- Mark Hulbert: How watching the Republican debates can make you a better investoron December 7, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Political polarization has costly consequences in the investment arena too.
- Lawrence G. McMillan: Resistance is expected but futile: Stocks are geared for a year-end rallyon December 7, 2023 at 9:29 pm
All bets are off if the S&P 500 closes below 4400.
- Earnings Results: Broadcom logs earnings beat, but chip stock edges loweron December 7, 2023 at 9:29 pm
Broadcom topped profit expectations for its latest quarter, but shares of the chip company were falling in Thursday's aftermarket action.